Did not find looking for? Send a request
Return of goods
- When making a purchase in DELVE 2 Ltd. online store, the customer has the right to return the product within 14 days from the date of receipt. The right of withdrawal applies to distance purchases.
- The right of withdrawal is valid for 14 days from the date when product was received.
- To return the purchase, you must inform DELVE 2 Ltd by sending the Right of Withdrawal execution form to e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org or by delivering the form to our warehouse – 15-4 Mellužu Street, Riga, no later than 14 days after receiving the product. The customer is obliged to hand over the goods to the seller not later than within 14 days from informing the Seller about the execution of the Right of Withdrawal.
You will find the Right of Withdrawal execution form here.
- If you applied the Right of Withdrawal and it was not related to the non-compliance of the relevant product or service with the terms of the contract, then you are obliged to cover the costs related to the return of the product.
- The product must be delivered to the warehouse of DELVE 2 Ltd at 15-4 Mellužu Street, Riga, or to the store of DELVE 2 Ltd where the product was received.
- The product must be returned in the same condition and packaging as it was delivered to the customer.
- The customer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the execution of the right of withdrawal, if the product has been used in a way incompatible with the principle of good practice, including for purposes other than determination of the nature or function of the product.
- The consumer is responsible for the reduction of the product value if during the execution of the right of withdrawal the product was used for purposes other than the determination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product. The product shall be used for testing purposes to the extent that it would be possible to do so in a store.
- DELVE 2 Ltd does not take back a product that is used, damaged, incomplete and impossible to sell because of damages.
- Upon receipt of the returned product, we will check that the value of the product has not decreased, and then we will pay the amount according to the condition (value) of the returned product.
- The money will be refunded via the same way you used to purchase the product.
- The Seller's obligation is to refund the remaining value of the product and the initial delivery costs if such have been included in the order, to the Customer as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product.
Exchange of goods
- Within 14 days the product can be exchanged for any other equivalent product in the warehouse of DELVE 2 Ltd at 15-4 Mellužu Street, Riga, or in one of the stores of DELVE 2 Ltd, if the goods were received there. If the goods are exchanged using delivery services, the transport costs are covered by the customer. For more information contact us by phone +371 27790999 or by e-mail email@example.com
Cancellation of orders
- The order can be canceled by contacting DELVE 2 Ltd by phone +371 27790999, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, provided that the order has not yet been fulfilled or handed over to the carrier.